Full-Day Wine Tour
- We keep our tour groups small so that we can deliver a personal experience.
- Fully curated wine tasting experience.
- A delicious Tasmanian Gourmet Lunch Platter and glass of wine at a selected vineyard.
- Journey through the West Tamar Valley Wine Region.
- Visit selected vineyards for cellar door wine tasting.
- Meet the makers.
- A relaxing day is in store, we plan to visit five vineyards dependent on the pace of the day.
- All wine tastings are included.
- Freight of wine to your home can be arranged at the end of your journey.
- Minimum two persons.
Our most popular Tamar Valley Wine Tour is a relaxing full-day tour and is inclusive of a delicious lunch and complimentary glass of wine.
For the full-day Tamar Valley Wine Tour, we pick you up from your Launceston accommodation. You are then personally driven to each vineyard in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle by a fully-accredited, friendly guide. We normally visit at least five vineyards of various styles and sizes on this tour, but you set the pace.
At the vineyards you will have the opportunity to meet and engage with the winemakers and cellar door experts. You are able to take the experience home by purchasing wines at each of the vineyards we visit. Freight to your home can be arranged at the end of your journey if you wish.
All your wine tastings and lunch are included in the price of this tour. Following your day out, we will drop you off at your Launceston accommodation.
- Tours operate with a minimum of 2 persons.
- Departures and return times are approximate – please confirm at time of booking.
- Please advise us when booking of any special dietary requirements.
- Ensure you start the day with a hearty breakfast, as wine tasting on an empty stomach is not recommended.
10am – 5.30pm
$195 per person