Half-Day Wine Tour
- We keep our tour groups small so that we can deliver a personal experience.
- Enjoy a delicious local cheese platter and glass of wine at a selected vineyard.
- Journey through the West Tamar Valley Wine Region landscape.
- Visit selected vineyards for cellar door wine tasting.
- Meet the makers.
- A relaxing half day is in store, we plan to visit four vineyards dependant on the pace of the afternoon.
- All wine tastings are included.
- Freight of wine to your home can be arranged at the end of your journey.
- Minimum two persons.
Short on time? The Half-Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour is perfect for you and is inclusive of a local cheese platter and a complimentary glass of wine.
For the Half-Day Tamar Valley Wine Tour, we pick you up from your Launceston accommodation. You are then personally driven to each vineyard in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle by a fully-accredited, friendly guide. We usually visit up to four vineyards of various sizes and styles on this tour, but you set the pace.
As with our full-day tour you will have the opportunity to meet and engage with winemakers and cellar door experts. You are able to take the experience home by purchasing wines at each of the vineyards we visit. Freight to your home can be arranged at the end of your journey if you wish.
Following your afternoon out, we will drop you off at your Launceston accommodation.
All your wine tastings and cheese platter are included in the price of this tour.
- Departures and return times are approximate – please confirm at time of booking.
- Please advise us when booking of any special dietary requirements.
12.30pm – 5pm
$130 per person