We are the Number One Food and Drink experience in Launceston! We are proud to announce that Prestige Leisure Tours is at the top of the Launceston Food and Drink listing on Tripadvisor – an online traveller’s guide based on customer feedback.
'Behind the scene' Beer, Wine & Spirits
- One and a half hour brewery production tour and beer tasting at James Boag’s Brewery
- ‘behind the scenes’ at Swinging Gate Winery and Hangar 17 distillery
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit at Tandy’s Ale House for a flight of Tasmanian ales, mead and cider
- All tastings and lunch included
- Wine Freight to your home is included and can be arranged at the end of your experience
Our latest offering! A Beer, Wine, Cider and Spirits Tour, arranged exclusively by Prestige Tours Tasmania for you! We get to meet the makers and go behind the scenes of our boutique beverage production. Expand your knowledge and foster your appreciation of some of the finest beer, wine, cider and spirits in the World.
Our first stop is The James Boag’s Brewery, with a one and a half hour brewery tour and beer tasting.
We then depart Launceston for the Tamar Valley and The Swinging Gate Vinyard where our host will take us into the depths of what's required to produce his wine. Lunch Is at a local restaurant, either Rosevears or Timbre depending on the day of the week.
Travelling back to Launceston we will visit one of the State’s fledgling whiskey producers, learn more about the ‘magic and science’ of Tasmanian whiskey, followed by partaking in a whiskey tasting with the distiller.
Finally we round off the day with Boutique Beer and Cider Tasting. The team at Tandys Ale House specialise in Tasmanian Ales, where a flight of Ale will allow you to taste the best Ale the microbrewery industry in Tasmania has to offer.
After our final visit we will drop you back at your accommodation.
- Tours operate for a minimum of two people and limited to eight
- Departures and return times are only approximate – please confirm at time of booking
- Brewery Tour and all tastings are included in the price
- Lunch at a local restaurant is included
- Please, no open toe shoes for this tour experience
- Please advise us when booking of any special dietary requirements
10.45 AM - 5.30 PM
$195.00 per person