'Behind the Scenes' Beer, Wine & Spirits
- Learn about the distillation process behind whisky and gin, and taste the produce.
- Lunch at a local vineyard.
- Tasting at a local craft brewery.
- Discover what goes into producing the Tamar Valleys fantastic wines.
- All tastings and lunch included.
- Wine freight to your home can be arranged at the end of your experience.
Our latest offering! A Beer, Wine, Cider and Spirits Tour arranged exclusively by Prestige Tours Tasmania for you! We get to meet the makers and go behind the scenes of our boutique beverage production. Expand your knowledge and foster your appreciation of some of the finest beer, wine, cider and spirits in the world.
Our first stop is a tour and tasting at Launceston Distillery in the historic Hanger 17.
We then depart Launceston for the Tamar Valley and a visit to Turner Still House to try their world class gin.
Lunch will be a fabulous platter of local produce at Loira Vines, along with a tasting of their cider, wine, and beer.
We will take a drive to the fascinating town of Beaconsfield to visit Miners Gold Brewery to taste their craft beer.
Swinging Gate Vineyard is our final destination where our hosts will take us into the depths of what's required to produce their wine.
After our final visit we will drop you back at your accommodation.
- Tours operate for a minimum of four people and limited to eight.
- Tours only operate Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Departures and return times are only approximate – please confirm at time of booking.
- All tastings are included in the price.
- Lunch at a local vineyard is included.
- Distillery and brewery tours subject to availability.
- Please, no open toe shoes for this tour experience.
- Please advise us when booking of any special dietary requirements.
- Ensure you start the day with a hearty breakfast, as alchohol consumption on an empty stomach is not recommended.
9.45am - 5.30pm
$245 per person